Our In-Home Services team will work with you to create an innovative solution tailored to your specific study requirements and patient population.
Licensed, trained clinicians, including Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses and Phlebotomists, routinely deliver the following services:
- Study drug administration (infusion, injection, topical, oral)
- Collect blood samples (PK/PD, Safety Labs) and process with portable centrifuge
- Collect urine and other biological samples
- ECG test and device management
- Patient training and education for self-administration
- Body system assessments
- Administer patient questionnaires, or check for completion
- Check for changes in health, hospitalization, or concomitant medications
- Record vital signs, height and weight
- Complete visit documentation
- Medical waste disposal
- Source and manage ancillary supplies for in-home visits
To turn around sluggish enrolment, bolster compliance, and slow drop-out rates, we can work quickly and diligently to add or replace a home care option, or supplement site staff for an active study. Our first-in-class study start-up process deploys In-Home Services or Site Services quickly and efficiently to deliver relief to study subjects, sites, and investigators.